June 1, 2020
St. Joseph Government Center
75 Callaway St E
St. Joseph, MN 56374
City Council Meeting
Monday, June 1, 2020
St. Joseph City Council
June 1, 2020
1. 6:00 PM Call to order - Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comments Up to 3 speakers will be allowed for up to 3 minutes each to address the council with questions/concerns/comments (regarding an item NOT on the agenda). No Council response or action will be given/taken other than possible referral to Administration.
3. Approve Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
– Requested Action: Approve the minutes of May 18, 2020.
b. Bills Payable
– Requested Action: Approve check numbers 056255-056294 and Payroll EFT #111874-111882, Accounts Payables EFT # 001928, and Regular PP 10.
c. Gambling Report
– Requested Action: Accept the 1st Quarter gambling report as presented.
d. Polling Place Designation
– Requested Action: Authorize the Mayor and Administrator to execute Resolution 2020-019 Relocating Precinct One Polling Place to Resurrection Lutheran Church.
e. Fire Department Hire
– Requested Action: Approve the hiring of Rob Lyon to the St. Joseph Fire Department with a start date of July 1, 2020.
f. Liquor Licenses
– Requested Action: Authorize the Mayor and Administrator to execute the on/off sale intoxicating, wine and brewer liquor licenses upon submittal of complete applications.
g. Pay Application #7
– Requested Action: Approve pay application #7 in the amount of $81,912.52 to R.L. Larson Excavating, Inc. for the 2019 Northland Business Center Project.
h. Pay Application #3
– Requested Action: Approve pay application #3 in the amount of $576,403.71 to Knife River Corp. for the 2019 Street Improvement Project.
5. Budget Software
6. Cable/Video Conferencing Upgrades
7. Engineer Reports
8. Mayor Reports