St. Joseph City Council
May 21, 2018
1. 6:00 PM Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comments Up to 3 speakers will be allowed for up to 3 minutes each to address the council with questions/concerns/comments (regarding an item NOT on the agenda). No Council response or action will be given/taken other than possible referral to Administration.
3. Approve Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
b. Bills Payable – Requested Action: Approve check numbers 053424-053470, Payroll EFT #001503-001508 and Accounts Payables EFT #001831-001832.
c. Treasurer’s Report – Requested Action: Approve the April 2018 Financial report as presented.
d. Transfers – Requested Action: Authorize the transfer of TIF proceeds as presented.
e. School Resource Officer – Requested Action: Authorize the Mayor and Interim Police Chief to execute the Joint Powers Agreement between the City of St Joseph and ISD 742 for providing the Cooperative Funding of the School Resource Officer Program.
f. Compensation – Requested Action: Increase the salary of the Police Sergeant to step one of the Police Chief pay range while serving as interim Chief.
5. 6:00 PM Public Hearing, Vacation of Drainage & Utility Easements
CLC Partners, LLC
6. Refuse Pickup Discussion Jon Snyder, Republic Services
7. Planning Commission – Rezone from B-3 and Ag to L-I Light Industrial
8. City Engineer Reports
9. Committee Updates
10. Administrator Reports
a. Proposed Ordinance – Commercial Paper
b. Update – Colts Academy
11. Mayor Reports